Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you like to find me in your bath tub in the morning?

only if you were oven-ready.Would you like to find me in your bath tub in the morning?
NO, But if your dead in it, then yes i would like that.Would you like to find me in your bath tub in the morning?
yes..surely iwish with her
no thanks.. =)


better be alone
Gotta deathwish?
It would be a pleasure to smash your head
The question is : do you know what i keep in my bath tub?





(for almost a week)
You mean that wasn't you THIS morning? Oh, God, who did I throw down the stairs this time.............
well that would be kinda creepy
That depends: What species are you?
It's a dang shame cuz we was gonna knock that house down this mornin'. Twas planned ever since Miss Jessy died. Found the feller under the rocks sittin in the bathtub plumb naked. Teach a feller not to be a-sittin where he's not wanted.
No, morning is too early for me.
Only if I could join you ;)
if you're cleaning it, sure
Never.
I hope not,that would create a problem
Alive or dead?
UM no i think that if i woke up and found a stranger in my bath tub id sh*t myself! Seriously that would be really scary!
I agree with Jons girl I would sh*t myself...then you'd have to leave ASAP so I could take a shower...thats freaky...
I would grab the bug spray and then sic the dogs on you!Unless you were cleaning the tub, then I would make you do the toilets, laundry, dishes and then I would spray you with bug spray etc...
That would definitely be a 'no'.
No darlin, it would mean that something overnight went awfully awry and my husband would kick your butt without asking ANY questions. Then you'd be standing outside nude and in pain. Sorry. Try maybe next door.
I would call the police.
  • natural lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment