Saturday, August 21, 2010

Poll: Do you have a tub big enough for me to come take a bath in?

Im too tall for my tub.Poll: Do you have a tub big enough for me to come take a bath in?
I have one of those giant tubs..my bathroom is probably bigger than my bedroom. My mom clearly loves me.Poll: Do you have a tub big enough for me to come take a bath in?
yea i do. for only 2 weeks, then we're moving to another house and i don't have a tub in my new bathroom:( taking showers won't be fun anymore!





anyway, you're welcomed anytime anyway


:p
I will just hose you off outside...





ok?
well, how big is your tub? that way i know if you'll fit in mine..


and don't expect a free ride. you'll have to bring your own soap and pay me for the amount of water you use!
not sure how you feel about French Acadian rap, but their jacuzzi spans 7 time zones... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cRPH4lb8…
No. I have a standard sized bathtub, in length and width. At 6'8'; you're definitely too tall, for my tub.
Dude ya i do the bathroom is all yours i could call some friends over for ya she probibly wouldnt mind helpin you out .








curtdude
You can take a bath in the back of my pick-up truck. It's got an 8-foot bed and it's lined.
I have a bathtub for 8. Go on in.








*snickers*
absolutely.
nopee :( im sorry i dont think you'd be too comfortable in my tub
I'm also too tall for my bathtub, so no.
yup i have a big jacuzzi
ya











ps-i dont have a tub





jks
Yes,but that doesnt mean im going to let you.
Well, too bad for you then!
Betch please. Go bathe in the lake!
no
.......get outa ma house!
no
You're a guy, so...no.


I like girls.
no, piss off.
Oh yes baby. I'll wash your back for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment