Saturday, August 7, 2010

If I gave you a bath tub and told you that eventually, one day, this tub may save your life,?

Would you believe me and... how would you thank meIf I gave you a bath tub and told you that eventually, one day, this tub may save your life,?
at this point I would believe you and if indeed it did save my life.....joe blobs for the rest of your life...anytime....anywhere.....If I gave you a bath tub and told you that eventually, one day, this tub may save your life,?
I wouldn't think it was very likely.


But I'd thank you, accept your gift and probably use it quite frequently.





I don't have any money, so I couldn't give you anything in return.


But you could be my friend, and I could be there for you, maybe. =)
I'd probably laugh a little, but if it had the jets, it would definitely help cuz I have a bad back.. I'd probably thank you by making you dinner and some sort of dessert :)
Well, it there was a hurricane they say go get in the bath if you don't have a safe room, so it could save you.





To thank you, I'd say Thank you.
I wouldn't argue, you just went out of your way to give me a bathtub... usually there is reason for that. i'd believe your reason even though it seems pretty intense.





for a thank, i would just owe you a favor
Yeah I'd belive you and i'd give you a muffin and then you'd said ';Haha i set it up'; and i'd shove that muffin... in a bad place, lmao
First. I'd have to know how you can predict the future.


Second....is it a NICE bathtub, or just some old junky one?


Third, I wouldn't thank you.
Well... You're a dr. Ant dr's know best so I'd believe you. I'd thank you by letting you bathe with me on the day that it should save my life.
Yeah, I'd believe you. Anything's possible right? I would thank you with a thank you card.
I might believe you.... Depends on if you tell me how o-o;





And I would thank you by giving you waffles o-O
No I wouldn't because you are a stranger and there are no ways of telling what's going to happen in the future.
i stare at you like ';wtf!?';





i'd thank you by cookinq you whatever your heart desires! ;]
No, id just av a bath
maybeh...
I would take a bath.
i would write you a thank you card.
STFU dawg
ill give you a mean big chocolate..








COOOKIE!
no,how can a bath tub save my life?
ooooooook. How would it save my life?
nope i wouldnt believe u and i would just giv u the $ of the tub...
i would be confused and send you on your way with some fruit =P
nahhhh!
no cause idk you and thats crazy
i would invite you to my tub party and then lick you off(l) (A)
i don't know if i would believe, but i would at least keep an open mind about!! thank you?? we c

No comments:

Post a Comment