Saturday, August 21, 2010

Have you ever slept in the bath tub ?

No....I play.Have you ever slept in the bath tub ?
Yea, I was taking a bath, closed my eyes because it was so relaxing and snoozed off. I woke up to a family member banging on the door. Ha ha, that was a little weird.Have you ever slept in the bath tub ?
Yes, and it took about two days for the soap and water to drain away, in which time I couldn't hear properly. One of my school teachers got angry at me for talking so loudly lol.
hahaha, yes a few times I fell asleep taking a bath, and one time because there were tornados :)





Candy
No but my partner has, should of left him there to drown from natural cases lol :)
Nope . That would be really dangerous . :/


If I'm tired I will take a shower , it's quicker so I can get straight to bed . :D
soaked , slept? never
No...
no. but i fell asleep while on the toilet. i was not feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment