Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anybodys cat drink out of the bath tub spigot? I can't spell!!!?

out of the bathroom and kitchen sometimes my cat nemo drinks out of the toilet with my dog brocDoes anybodys cat drink out of the bath tub spigot? I can't spell!!!?
My cat does that all the time. Once I caught him sitting in the kitchen sink licking the faucet.Does anybodys cat drink out of the bath tub spigot? I can't spell!!!?
my cat drinks out of tolilet insted...ewwww ik ik
Not Mine
Yes my cats does it now and then. They have fresh water but they do it anyway.
Mine doesn't, but other cats may.
my second oldest does he cry if the water is not dibbing out of it
Actually you spell perfectly, but you could use an


apostrophe- it should be ';anybody's cat';.





Anyway, yes they often do things like this- mine


will sit on the edge of the sink and beg for


me to turn on the water for them. Cats really like


fresh water, so I try to change their water bowls twice a day,in the morning and then before bed. I use the old water for the plants.


For a special treat I bring in a bowl of snow, the


Siamese plays with it until it melts and then the others drink it.
No, my cat Oreo drinks out of the toilet.
My cat drinks out of EVERYTHING!!! He also jumps in the shower while I'm taking one, removes the stoppers from every sink in the house, buries my ponytail holders in the bottom of his food bowl, and to top it off, I find a toy mouse in my coffee cup at least 4 times a week. He thinks he is rather talented!
Mine and several other people that I know. It really is not as uncommon as people think.
Yeah. Just give it more water, the poor thing's thirsty.
My daughters kitten does. My cat pees in the toilet. She refuses to use a litter box. She also plays fetch. She's awesome!!!
Yes they all do! just like anything else in the house it moves they play with it mine drinks out of the sink as well
For a while my cat would ONLY drink from the tub spigot. Cats really love running water, it seems more fresh to them.





Then I got one of those ';drinkwell'; fountains, and he never goes in the tub any more.
My sisters does that ever once and awile
Yeah, and she'll sometimes stand in the bathtub with you, until you move and water sprays all over her. Of course, then it's YOUR fault that she got wet.
I have a three story house, and my cat has a water dish in each level, but he still likes to drink out of the toilet when the seat is left up... its weird, but my dog drinks out of the tub spiggot
Mine does. it's so funny. I could leave a pool full of fresh water for her, but she prefers the drips from the spigot.
yah its also funny when im taking a shower and she walkes alont the rim and then she sits and looks at me its so addoribal
Yes, she mostly though drinks out of the toliet.
cats really like fresh water and the drips from the faucet in the tub are just the right speed for them. Neat!
My youngest cat, 8 months old, love the bathroom. She sits on the edge of the tub when I'm taking a bath. She likes to peek in the shower curtain during a shower. Just make sure you rinse all the soap from the bottom of the tub. It will give them the runs.
My cat drinks out of anything that has water in it as long as the water has not set for more than 2 hours don't ask me how he knows but trust me he does and wont drink any water that has sit more than 2 hours.
Yes, mine does and also from the toliet - he has plenty of water but won't drink it out of a bowl. Also, If I take a bath he jumps in and drinks the bath water also. I should send it in to AFV!! : )
both of my cats do


and fro the sink focet when i am washing my hands
Mine does! That's what she prefers!
yes mine does.my vet says it's normal.


A cat would rather drink from a drip system.
yes and from my pond in my garden infact any where except the clean water I put down in thier bowl every day !!!!
My cat pares tub water than fresh water it is Hilarius.
My Cat Weasley drinks from the taps in the sink and in the bath, despite their being fresh water in his bowl underneath. My other cat ougoo does the same. I think they like the fact it is colder and running than the room temperature water in the bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment