Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any suggestions as to where I can find good deals on bath tubs such as claw foot bath tubs?

**Maybe an antique store? Hard to say when I don't know where you live.Any suggestions as to where I can find good deals on bath tubs such as claw foot bath tubs?
Don't know that you can find a ';good deal'; on a claw foot bath tub.





If you go to salvage businesses, you're not necessarily going to find a ';good deal'; even if they do have one.





Other's are probably special ordered.





Can't always look for a good deal. You should also consider quality on an item like this.





Good LuckAny suggestions as to where I can find good deals on bath tubs such as claw foot bath tubs?
Lowes has lots of tubs. Sometimes good 'scratch and dent' deals. Get into the tub in the store before you buy it! I tried out a claw-foot tub there--so cute--but it did not suit me once I got into it. We bought a jaccuzzi tub and don't care for the jets part, but love the depth of the tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment