Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Bath Tub Kitty?

My cat gets in to the bath tub when there is about 3 to 4 inches of water left in the end of the bath. He also loves to hop into the shower. He will also sit, stay and roll over. Has any one else encounter such an unusual cat before.Bath Tub Kitty?
Wow I Thought My Cats Were The Only Ones! Its Nice To Know There Are Other Cats Out There Like Mine! I Have 6 And We Gave Them A Few Baths When They Were Little So Maybe That Got Them Into Liking The Water! One Of My Cats Will Stand In The Water Bowl Like Its A Bath Tub Its Cute! Theres Nothing Wrong With It! Take Pictures Cause Its Really Cute!Bath Tub Kitty?
I call my cat a puppy-cat. He fetches, comes when I whistle, and follows me from room to room.
Never ever.
I have a kitten that loves water.If I let him he will play in the sink for 30 minutes.He gets water everywhere.I can't let anything soak in my kitchen sink or he will play in that as well He jumps in the shower and will play in the toilet if someone forgets to put the lid down.he is relentless when it comes to water.He is also quite bad and crazy as well.I just adapt to him because I hand raised him and I love him.
Yup, my cat Papi. He absolutely loves water! He will jump into the shower with anyone that is in there if you let him. He gets excited just at the sound of running water.





Not all cats hate water.





-Brit
Mine is crazy like that too, he always jumps in the shower with you if you leave the door open. He also will stick his whole head under the faucet if you turn on the water. Mine doesn't sit, stay or roll over though, that's really cool!!
My cat waits outside the shower door until we're finished and comes in as soon as we open it. He just really likes sitting in the wet shower. It's a bit weird, but usually he waits his turn.
i had a cat that would drink the water that dripped into the tub from the leaky faucet. he refused to use his dish. only the tub. funny when I had guests over and my cat was meowing at the bathroom door!
yes, my cat holly will also get in the shower when the waters on and refuse to come out.


some cats just like water, the turkish van is known to like it to the point where they will swim in family pools.
No I havent but their is probably nothing to be afraid of. If u want just shut the door when there is water in the tub or shower.
yes my cat jumps in the shower with me , and once when i shut the cellar door i didn't know he was down there till i heard someone yell ';help me help me'; it scared the crap out of me only to find that it was my cat i couldn't belive it
My neighbor's cat comes over and tries to jump in a full tub when one of us is taking a bath. He also loves to be out in the rain and comes over soaking wet - and he hates to be dried off. So I guess the idea that cats hate water is somewhat of a myth.
yes my manx cats loves water and does simalr things
yes my cat does it all the time. don't worry he's just being playful. Be glad because it's much easier to clean a cat that likes water
no my kitten HATED the water! That sounds strange, have you ever thought about taking him to the vet to see what might be wrong or if it just likes water, what seems to be strange, cause cats lick themselves clean, in that way we dont have to bathe them like we have to with dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment