Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If you wake up in your bath tub and realize it isn't the same color as you left it...?

...and, in fact, you don't remember decorating your bathroom with floral patterns. Is this a bad sign?If you wake up in your bath tub and realize it isn't the same color as you left it...?
hunny, you spent the night at my house last night, remember?......It's ok, I'll go get your pills........If you wake up in your bath tub and realize it isn't the same color as you left it...?
It's a sign that the women in the house is now ';wearing the pants'; and some guy lost that battle
Yes. I would be thinking OMG what did I do last night.


Then I would be wondering out of all the things I could have done without remembering it, why I decorated my bathroom.
every bathroom has a window for a reason...
Your pee stains? OMG!....... Did you use any hair dying products while using the bathtub?
Ask your magic eight-ball, it will have the answer.
The Shadow would say yes.
It's never a bad sign to wake up in a bathtub. Unless you're dead.
Are you on the computer in a strange bathroom?
You are living with a woman - that's what that means!
go back to sleep and try to see what happens if you open your eyes again
It means you woke up in some one else's bathtub.. it sure isn't yours..
Yeah it kinda is.

No comments:

Post a Comment