Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Puppy Scratched my bath tub!!! HELPPPP?

What can I use to fix the scratches in the tub???My Puppy Scratched my bath tub!!! HELPPPP?
Since most tubs nowadays are plastic, nothing much. You could try to take some soft scrub or comet and try to buff the scratch out. If you're that worried about the scratches, don't put your puppy in the tub again.My Puppy Scratched my bath tub!!! HELPPPP?
It would really depend on what kind of bath tub you have. Is it porcelain? Is it a plastic or resin insert?
maybe you already have, but try posting this question in the home repair section. good luck with your tub.
caulk
If they aren't too deep, you may be able to caulk the scratches and sand them smooth. You may try posting this in the do it yourself category too.

No comments:

Post a Comment