Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have a cat that will not use its litter box any more it goes in my bath tub or behind my tv what to do?

we use all natural litter any thing with a smell turns him awayI have a cat that will not use its litter box any more it goes in my bath tub or behind my tv what to do?
Behind the TV probably because it has marked that spot with previous urination, don't know about tub. Try a site called MYPET.com. I go to it all the time for my dogs and it's pretty complete, and has cat site.I have a cat that will not use its litter box any more it goes in my bath tub or behind my tv what to do?
get the stuff that u sprinkle or spray where u want it to use the bathroom
one reason could be that when there has something changed in the family or house that she is not happy with it,or your cat could be jealous.


One thing you could try is that you put a bit vinegar onto the places which the cat is using now. Cat`s have a very sensitive smell - that maybe will stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment