Saturday, August 21, 2010

When in the bath tub, are you mostly alone ?

or do you take your toy ducks, ships, etc to play with too ?..lolWhen in the bath tub, are you mostly alone ?
i take my hubby with me! lolWhen in the bath tub, are you mostly alone ?
nope, but ive got to be drowning in bubbles, half a bottle of bubble bath normally does the job, so you have to dig yourself a hole in the bubbles to get into it, and maintain the hole for breathing.....i once did just that at centre parcs once and then turned on the jacuzzi......bad idea lol
I shower, I don't bathe, BUT there are toys EVERYWHERE in our bath tub, my sore feet are proof of that(always has to have one damn spikey toy for me to step on in there!)....My nephew lives with us 4 days a week so he has all his pokemon, transformers, and dinosuars in the tub constantly.





I clean them up, then the next day they magically appear in the bathroom again.
Yes, I'm ';mostly'; alone. Do thoughts of someone count, because if so I'm not technically alone. I don't play with toys in the tub, but I love lots of bubbles and candle light. Did I say lots of bubbles..... I did mean lots of bubbles.
yups i'm alone when bathing.


since i woke up pretty early 4:30am, my companion in the bath is my trusty sony ericson k800i where i play my favorite songs. not only does it entertains me while bathing it also measures how long i am in the bathroom. hahaha.
hahaha, thats cute,





I am mostly alone, sometimes I have bubbles.


And most of the time I have my 2 yr old daughter yelling at me thru the door.
i take soap, shampoo and conditioner.


ow yeah and towels! ( :


its the best place to relaxe and wash off all your worries - the bath tub. i love my alone time in there.
when i do take baths, which is rarely never, I only have myself, water, bubbles (occasionally), soap, and sometimes those fizzer things....
Always alone,,
well i only take baths when i need to rest um not really only if im soooo bored i mostly like to lay and sleep hehehe
lol. Just me and soap usually.





Used to have ships and star wars figures when I was a kid.
I am a shower kinda girl. I only get distracted by the hot water and the soap now.
My cat sits and stares at me and meows when I take a bath. I think the sight of me naked traumatizes him.
I shower mostly these days and no I am rarely alone, as I have 3 daughters who miss me terribly when I'm in the bathroom.
The roaches on the floor keep me company.
I take shower alone in bath tub. I take winw and apple and my books :)
Always alone so sad
alone, i don't take baths anymore, i shower...I'm a big girl.
both the ducks and ships! sometimes i even bring a rubber frog.
I usually take John Mayer, some hot chocolate and bubbles with me....
I like to have something to play with in the tub!...xxx
I sometimes take a good book...
My cat walks inbetween the liner and pokes her head in to lick the sides haha..she is funny:)
*sigh*


i miss those rubber duck days.
I don't even own a bathtub, only a shower.
Yep...for now soon i hope to take him wit me
just me, the water and my thoughts...





and the door is locked.





=P
what`s a bath tub

No comments:

Post a Comment