Saturday, August 21, 2010

What baby bath tub brand/model works/worked for you?

I'm considering the ';Sure Comfort Deluxe Newborn to Toddler Tub'; for $17.00. I have been spending SOOO much time reading tub reviews on BRU and Target. http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp鈥?/a>


Maybe the above ';link'; will work to show the tub that I'm considering.What baby bath tub brand/model works/worked for you?
The best tub is called Tub-to-Seat Bath Complete Universal Bath System by: The First Years it's very comfortable and very easy to work it cost around $20 and you can use up to 2 years oldWhat baby bath tub brand/model works/worked for you?
I have this one


http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref鈥?/a>


It is basically the same design and works great.
That design was the only thing that worked for me with my son. I need to get another one of my daughter ( I gave away my first to a friend)!!
I actually bought that one and ended up returning it. I don't know how old your baby is or if your shopping before the arrival, but I agree with the previous answer about the fisher price aquarium tub. I love the fact that it has the hammock for when they are a newborn. We actually used it with the hammock for about the first 6 months. I don't love it when the hammock is out, because he just seemed to slide and not have the right support. But, once he was able to sit up, we bought a grippy mat for the bottom of our regular tub and give him all his baths in there now.


Hope that helps.
just bought my newborn a tummy tub (looks like a bucket but feels like being in the womb) she loves it!
I don't know what brand we have but it is a blow up one and she loves how comfortable it is.
I use the blue safety first one with the rubber ducky netting thing-it is excellent-I think it runs around 15.00
A hand towel on the bottom of the tub with some rubber non slip sucsioned to the bottom. Cheap and easy. Doean't even take up as much space.

No comments:

Post a Comment